Last updated: 2021-07-07
1. What are cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the Service as you have requested. For example, they let us recognise what account you are logged in, choices you have made during your previous visits and based on this, to provide you with services accordingly.
We use these cookies to analyse how the Service is accessed, used or is performing. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve the Service. We may also obtain information from our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters' effectiveness and helps us ensure that we're delivering information that you find interesting.
3. Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
4. What are your choices regarding cookies
- Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, some of our pages might not display properly or the Service might be unusable by you.
- You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: